Your Upholstery as clean as the day it was bought.
Your sofas and chairs are such an important part of your home. We use them every day to relax and unwind. To entertain and to nap on! Even though we spend so much time enjoying them it’s so easy to forget that they need the same thorough cleaning as the rest of your home. Our technicians can do anything from cleaning small stains from your favourite armchair to total restorations on an old family classic.
Why Choose LCM to Clean Your Upholstery?
We Don't Use 'Bait and Switch' Tactics
Bait and switch is a dishonest marketing tactic that is unfortunately used by a lot of "upholstery cleaners". This happens when a cleaning company quotes you a low, attractive price then change the price once the job has been complete. This is morally wrong and something you will never find with LCM. We carry out a thorough survey and then stick to the price we have quoted you.
Here's an example of a "bait and switch" upholstery cleaner in action. Don't fall for a "too good to be true" price, call us today for an honest job.
We Offer Free, No Obligation Quotes
Call us today and we can tell you how much it would be for us to make your home cleaner and healthier. We promise not to be 'pushy'. We also honour our quotations for 6 months, even if the price of our cleaning solutions increase, even if it's our busiest time of the year, we will still clean your furnishings for the originally quoted price.
We Offer Free Professional Advice
Whether you choose to use LCM or not, we will always offer expert advice to ensure your upholstery is hygienically clean.
We are also happy to visit your home and carry out an extensive survey, this involves detecting the fabric used to make your upholstery and researching the best cleaning solutions to use on your flooring. This survey does not mean that you are obligated to use our services. It will give you a thorough analysis of your home and explanation of how we can help make the environment that you live in healthier.
We Are Qualified Professionals
At LCM Specialist Services we want to ensure that we are an expert in our field and so, we often attending cleaning training events and sit industry recognised exams. Our qualifications include; WoolSafe Approved Service Provider, NCCA Member, IICRC Certified Firm, IICRC – Certified Upholstery Cleaning Technician, IICRC – Certified Carpet Cleaning Technician, IICRC – Certified Commercial Carpet Maintenance Technician, IICRC – Certified Rug Cleaning Technician, IICRC – Certified Colour Repair Technician, WoolSafe – Fibre Care Specialist, Certified Master Rug Cleaner, Textile Pest Control Technician.
We Are Fully Insured
We offer a fully insured service, this is to give you total peace of mind when inviting us into your home or place of work. We understand that inviting a stranger into your home needs to feel "right", and so we treat your home with respect and take every precaution to leave your home exactly how we found it... (only cleaner!) However, should an accident occur when we are cleaning your home, we are protected by our insurance.
Are you shopping around for different quotes? Not a problem, we encourage you to see what other cleaners are out there but be sure to ask them whether they are fully insured. This should be a deal breaker when choosing a cleaning expert.
What Promises Do We Make To You?
We understand that choosing the right cleaning professional to visit your home isn’t an easy task. When everyone claims to be an ‘expert’, knowing who to trust is not an easy feat. To make sure you feel confident in choosing LCM to clean your home, we have some promises we will make to you.
- All of the advice we give is for you and your family’s best interest. We are not interested in making a ‘quick sale’, instead we want to ensure that you are coming home to a clean and healthy environment. We truly believe this is how you gain loyal customers that recommend you time and time again. So, you can be sure that all our advice is genuine.
- We will provide you will a comprehensive survey and quotation. This will list the cleaning services we plan on carrying out. It will also clearly state the price we charge. This price will not change once we have completed the job, there are no hidden costs.
- Don’t worry if you’re not ready to have your home cleaned yet, we will honour the quote we have provided for the following 6 months.
- All of our products are pet and baby friendly and should not irritate sensitive skin. If you have any dermatological issues, let us know beforehand and we can advise the best products that will be kind to your skin.
- When our cleaning expert arrives at your home, they will be in logoed uniform and carry ID. They can provide also provide evidence for the numerous cleaning exams they have sat, to show that they are a fully trained professional. A lot of other companies cannot offer this promise as they sub-contract the work to unskilled, we promise to never do this.
HOW DO WE CLEAN YOUR UPHOLSTERY?
To ensure every piece of furniture is cleaned to a professional standard, we take the following steps:
Protecting your property
We’ll ensure that we take care of your carpets/floor or upholstery. Whilst we clean, regardless if these are to be cleaned or not.
We will use our commercial vacuum cleaner to extract dust and grit prior to any cleaning.
Pre-spray and Agitation
On the appropriate cleaning method, we will pre-spray the fabric with an appropriate cleaning compound designed specifically for your fabric fibres. We’ll work the pre-spray in using an appropriate brush, evenly distributing the cleaning solution.
Rinse and Extract
Where it has a nap, we will set it in the correct direction.
As an additional recommended service we’ll apply a fabric protector to repel spills and soils.
We’ll use high-velocity air movers to achieve quick drying times and cause as little disruption as possible.
Are you excited to give your upholstery an intensive, deep clean? Call us today to find out more.
Read what other customers have said about our Upholstery Cleaning Service….
Areas That We Offer Our Expert Cleaning Services
The LCM Upholstery Cleaning Team cover a wide area including:
Stirling & Surrounding Area’s
Clackmanan & Surrounding Area’s
Falkirk & Surronding Area’s
Can’t see your hometown? Give us a call, we might cover your area or know a trusted cleaning expert that does.
See us at work and some of our fantastic upholstery cleaning results!